Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Do Guys really know what Fifty Shades of Grey is?


With Fifty Shades of Grey Dominating the box office this weekend, I figured why not see what the fuss is all about.

The selling book is about a Literature Student Anastasia Steele and how a simple interview with Billionaire, Mr. Christian Grey, changes her life.

So I was speaking to one of my buddies this weekend and he asked me if he’d wanna double date and go see 50 Shades of Grey? I replied, sounds like a good idea. Last night I saw the 2nd trailer for this film and right away I told him; Hell No. That trailer went from eh to holy crap, this movie getting crazy weird kinky fast!

I texted him what I saw and he responded,”Dude I had zero clue what it was gonna be about”.  That got me thinking; Do guys really know what this movie is about?

The first trailer just says sex all over it and I think that the average joe was like’ Yesssss. But that 2nd trailer really took from sex to weird in a flash. On Friday, I read an article saying that when the book came, Duct tape and rope sales in hardware stores skyrocketed. I know that this movie doesn’t cater to guys( normal dudes that is) but to the other gender and I have no problem with that, but for myself, that’s borderline Hostel ( the movie yo) and that’s too much.

But if you're into that kind of thing then head over to your local movie theater and check E.L.James’s Novel on the big screen.  

But I’m gonna pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment